Followers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Weekend of Prom

The day of prom was crazy. My Dad's two sisters came over to see me in a dress (I have not worn a dress since I was 5). Since this was a big deal they had to see me in it and take pictures, but that day they decided they wanted to watch me get all ready for prom too. So we had a full house. After I got ready and my family took pictures of me and my date, we left. My Friends and I were all going to Famous Dave's to eat, we had everything all ready set up. We were going to walk in and tell them we had a reservation. They let us know that they had no reservations under the name my friend had told us to ask for. Therefore we all had to wait; all twelve of us had to wait for our friend to show up. She was twenty minutes late and we still had no tables. So we had to wait another ten minutes for them to get some tables together. We ended up being in groups of four and spread all around the restaurant. Not fun. We started off dinner with complaining about how our friend probably never called and just said she did. Anyways, we left a little early, but it was okay. Prom was about to start so it was all good. When we got to prom there was already a bunch of people there and everyone was having so much fun. I walked in, threw my shoes off, and started dancing with my date and my friends. We had a blast and had forgotten about how angry we were with the girl who didn't make the reservations. Prom didn't really seem to last too long though, it was over before we knew it. The drive home was very tiring though. My date and I were so tired from dancing to just about every song we both crashed as soon as we got back. The next day we went to Eric Taylor's memorial. We may have ended the weekend on a tough note, but it's all good. I just pray that Eric Taylor finds peace.

1 comment:

  1. Dude you're so right! Prom was a blast! Even if the Famous Daves thing was a little iffy. It's okay though. And yeah, the night was too short. I wish prom was two nights instead of one xD but then I guess we would all be dead tired when we got back to school. Don't worry, too, though. I'm sure Eric is happy wherever he is :)

    ReplyDelete